We are excited that we can finally resume designing beautiful smiles and yours is extremely important to us. Going forward, your next appointment will be for the primary purpose of making an assessment of the current state of your aligners or braces. This means that we will be doing minor, short procedures at this initial exploratory visit and rescheduling for normal visit procedures. The following explains what to expect at your future appointments:
- You will be required to sign a COVID-19 consent form prior to being seen. A link will be provided through text, email, or paper (unfortunately we are not able to see you until the form has been completed).
- Text us at 949-397-2334 when you arrive at the office parking lot. We will text you back when we are ready for you. Unfortunately, only patients are allowed in the office for appointments. Social distancing rules are in effect.
- Patient must be wearing a mask when entering the office (if you don’t have one, we will provide one for you).
- When you enter the office, please do not sit down. A staff member will be waiting to escort you to the chair.
- Before you are seated, you will be required to use the provided hand sanitizer and mouth rinse.
- Follow-up appointments will be made over the phone after the visit.
- After the visit is complete, we will provide requested treatment updates to parents through text, phone, or paper form.
- Snacks and refreshments are no longer self-serve, but will always be available at the end of your appointment with the help of a staff member.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in these challenging times. Be assured that we have always followed state and federal regulations and recommended universal personal protection and disinfection protocols to limit transmission of diseases in our office and will continue to do so. Your health and safety is always our number 1 priority.
We truly appreciate the trust you have placed in us to provide your orthodontic services and will continue to provide you with excellent service moving forward.
Dr. Kimball and Staff